In your box you will find:
- 3 Part pole set and top hook
- Steam hose with aluminium nozzle and protective cotton cover/bag
- 3 Castors
- Safe Operating Poster
To setup your steamer:
- Before assembling, fit the 3 press-on castors to locating holes in chassis base of steamer.
- Screw together 3 part pole set, and screw into base pole on chassis
- Screw hook on top top of pole set ensuring the hook is over the body of the machine – not to one side.
- Push down and twist to secure the hose onto the machine and rest the nozzle in the hook – holes facing upwards.
Your Propress Steamer comes with an Instruction Booklet and a Health & Safety Poster. To use the steamer safely you must read the instruction booklet before use. If your instruction booklet is lost or missing you can download a replacement here or contact us for a free replacement on 020 8417 0660 or at email@example.com